Orders will ship via UPS , FedEx or USPS. Allow 2-6 business days for delivery* Best way shipping is a value shipping service for the customer. In selecting this shipping method the most economical carrier will be selected. This is to insure we can continue to provide low shipping costs.
Allow 1-5 business days for delivery*
Allow 2-3 business days for delivery*
Allow 3 business days for delivery*
Allow 2 business days for delivery*
Next business day*
Allow 1-2 business days for delivery*
Only available for orders placed between 3:00 pm ET Thursday and 3:00 pm ET Friday*
*Delivery times are taken from the USPS and UPS websites and our experience. Neither service time is guaranteed.
*Add 1 or 2 business days for Hawaii, Alaska, and remote rural locations.
Additional Shipping Information
- All orders placed by 3:00 pm ET, Monday-Friday, will be shipped that day.
- Oversized shipments weighing more than 10 lbs. may take up to 5 business days for standard delivery.
- All orders sent to a PO box must be shipped via a USPS method.
- All orders sent to a US military base must be shipped via USPS Priority Mail.
- All North Carolina orders containing tobacco products are subject to current tobacco laws and taxes, which will automatically be added to your invoice. Remittance of taxes on orders shipped outside of North Carolina is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- All orders sent to Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Indiana, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Montana, Oregon, Utah, Vermont, Washington and Wisconsin must be shipped via a USPS method.
- Flammable/hazardous items must be shipped UPS Ground.
- UPS business days do NOT include Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays.
- USPS business days do NOT include Sundays or holidays.
- All shipments Freight on Board (FOB) Burlington, NC. Risk of loss is on the Purchaser during transport and shipment. Title to, and ownership of all goods passes from Seller to the Purchaser in Burlington, North Carolina, and the Purchaser takes all responsibility for the shipment. By arranging for transportation of the goods, Seller is providing a service to, and acting on behalf of Purchaser. By utilizing this service from Seller, Purchaser is representing that he/she is acting in a fashion compliant with his/her local and state laws regarding the purchase, transportation, and delivery of the goods. The Purchaser represents that he/she is of lawful age and has obtained any required permission, paid any required fees, is working through properly licensed intermediaries where required, is legally entitled to take possession of the goods and is legally entitled to take quantities ordered.
After three unsuccessful delivery attempts, UPS will return your package to Quality Importers Incs.com. All return freight charges will be passed on to the consumer.